REV Indoor Cycling
Indoor cycling is an effective way to burn fat, build and tone muscle, and increase cardiovascular endurance, whilst minimising stress to bones and joints. The music is varied and motivating and the bikes are 'state of the art'.
What's so great about indoor cycling?
- One of the best calorie burning exercise options for those wanting to lose body fat or maintain weight loss. It is possible to burn between 400-600 calories in a 45 minute session
- One of the best cardio vascular fitness activities available for increasing and maintaining fitness
- Non-impact activity which is easy on the joints - especially knees, hips and back
- No coasting or downhill which adds to the intensity and calorie burning potential of the class
- No fancy moves to learn and you don't have to think too much
- You have control of both the resistance and the pedal speed so can work as hard or as easy as you want to
- You can follow the instructor or work at a pace comfortable to you
- No traffic, pot holes or punctures. There are also no cold biting winds and no sudden rain showers!
45 Minutes of energising, calorie burning pedaling with pumping music.
Take REV to the max with an additional 15 minutes of cardio buzz and calorie burn.
Super high intensity 45 minute class for those who want to push their limits with steeper climbs, longer sprints and more extreme intervals.
Tuesday 5.45pm | Thursday 5.30pm
70 Minutes of moderate to high intensity endurance cycling ideal for those who want to burn lots of calories or challenge their cardiovascular fitness. Let the music and diversity of flat road, hills and speed work carry you through a longer than usual workout. Ideal for those using classes to prepare for endurance events (if time is tight its ok to leave early).
REV is included in all standard memberships; upgrades can be purchased with Off Peak, student specials and all group membership deals. Casual users are also welcome.
If you're thinking of trying REV for the first time, come along to one of our quieter classes where you won't get lost in the peloton! Let your instructor know that it's your first time and they'll help you set up your bike, and make sure you keep up with the pack! Good classes for REV rookies are Monday 6.00am, 12.05pm, 5.30pm; Tuesday 12.05pm; Wednesday 12.05pm; Thursday 12.05pm, 5.30pm; Friday 5.55am; Sunday 8.30am.
For further information regarding REV upgrades and concessions please refer to our membership information.
Click here to view the REV timetable.
- membership information
- REV timetable
Copyright © U Leisure Limited 2013