REV Indoor Cycling
Indoor cycling is an effective way to burn fat, build and tone muscle, and increase cardiovascular endurance, whilst minimising stress to bones and joints. The music is varied and motivating and the bikes are 'state of the art'.
What's so great about indoor cycling?
- One of the best calorie burning exercise options for those wanting to lose body fat or maintain weight loss. It is possible to burn between 400-600 calories in a 45 minute session
- One of the best cardio vascular fitness activities available for increasing and maintaining fitness
- Non-impact activity which is easy on the joints - especially knees, hips and back
- No coasting or downhill which adds to the intensity and calorie burning potential of the class
- No fancy moves to learn and you don't have to think too much
- You have control of both the resistance and the pedal speed so can work as hard or as easy as you want to
- You can follow the instructor or work at a pace comfortable to you
- No traffic, pot holes or punctures. There are also no cold biting winds and no sudden rain showers!
REV is included in all standard memberships; upgrades can be purchased with Off Peak, student specials and all group membership deals. Casual users are also welcome.
For further information regarding REV upgrades and concessions please refer to our membership information.
- membership information
Copyright © U Leisure Limited 2013