Corporate Team Training
Team Training is a high intensity, self paced cross training system designed for up to 12 participants. It is a fun, effective structured workout which combines a variety of weight training, bodyweight and cardiovascular exercises providing a more challenging and motivating group exercise experience.
Corporate team training focuses on creating exercise sessions that require staff to work together toward a designated session goal. Various exercise goals are set throughout the sessions for small groups within the team or the whole team to work together to achieve. The exercise goals are fun and challenging and involve a range of weight training, bodyweight, and cardiovascular exercises. Sessions take between 45 – 50 mins.
Why it works?
- It works because it creates team unity and staff morale
- It works because staff have to work together to achieve challenging exercise goals, pushing and supporting each other
- It works because all fitness levels are challenged and catered for in the sessions and nobody is left out so all abilities receive a great workout
- It works because challenging sessions release endorphins – feel good hormones which reduce stress levels
- It works because up to 12 people can train at once making it cost effective
- It works because you can fit it in your lunch break
- It works because the instructor is motivating you every step of the way
- It works because its fun
- It works because we can come to you = No hassle – No fuss!!
We are excited about the possibility of providing your company with health and wellness programmes and initiatives that will benefit staff and we look forward to working with you in the near future. get It Fitness are an external company now managing all personal, team and group training services at the Rec Centre. For further information or any general enquiries please visit their website or email them directly.
Copyright © U Leisure Limited 2013